1.This document explains how our company ‘Paintshop Studio’ (06210041) uses the personal data we collect from you when you contact us and use this website – https://paintshopstudio.com
For the purposes of this policy, when we use the terms ‘our company’, ‘our’, ‘us’ & ‘we’ we are referring to ‘Paintshop Studio’.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following type of data:
• Personal identification information (name, address, email address & phone number. We may also collect company/job title if available/applicable).
• Employees (In addition, NI, DoB, financial information including bank details & salary)
• Clients/Suppliers (In addition, billing and payment information)
• Website usage data including IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register an interest or place an order for any of our products or services
• Become a supplier or provide services to us
• Become an employee
• Provide details through networking events
• Data is collected via email/direct messages (e.g. on social media) and/or phone.
• When you visit our website
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Deliver design services
• Process orders & invoices
• Fulfill obligations as an employer
• Email you with information or special offers on our own products and services which we think you might like
How do we store your data and keep it safe?
We securely store your data on password protected electronic devices & encrypted software and/or in locked offices. We keep your data for no longer than it is deemed necessary to fulfill our processing. After which we will anonymise or delete your data. The information we collect about you will only be used by Paintshop Studio that we can support you and complete the functions mentioned. We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties for their Marketing purposes.
Paintshop Studio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Paintshop Studio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights though we may charge you a small fee for this service:
• To request copies of your personal data.
• To request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
Under certain conditions:
• To request that we erase your personal data
• To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data
• To object to us processing of your personal data
• To request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit websites we own (including www.paintshopstudio.com & www.upsidegallery.co.uk we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Paintshop Studio uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
– Lite Speed: This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/